Thinking of selling online? We recently designed and built an e-commerce website for a family-run business based in Surrey. They had been selling their traditional French soaps in person at markets and country fairs until lockdown closures hit their business outlets. So, they decided to start selling their soaps and gifts online and with our help now have a blossoming retail website.
The creative team developed their logo and brand identity, including photography and copy which translated into an e-commerce website design that would appeal to their target audience of discerning gift-buyers and lovers of natural products.
The website has the latest search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques so it will start appear in a variety of popular search results, be fully responsive and able to generate sales from any device.
Two Lizards can help you set up an e-commerce website:
- get your e-commerce website up and running with a distinctive look that appeals to customers
- display your products with high quality photography
- persuade customers to buy with compelling product descriptions
- make it easy for customers to find and pay for the products
- optimise your website with keywords so you get found in searches.
Do you need an effective e-commerce website?
Two Lizards can help you with everything from setting up your online store to SEO and marketing to help your business grow and thrive. We’re the experts, so you don’t have to be. Why not contact us now to find out more?